Our new safety measures
You're safe at home with Exclusive
We know you may have many questions before booking your next stay with us, so we have provided some key information on what you can expect on your new Exclusive journey when we reopen our doors. This page will be updated as we evolve our safety measures in line with government and UK Hospitality guidelines.
We have been accredited AA Covid-19 Confident.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to email us.
- We now have a variety of rates available offering no deposits and flexible cancellation, not to mention your book direct benefits - click here to see the benefits!
- We have launched a new “Open Term” rate which is a pre-paid rate offering 10% discount and provided 7 days notice is given you can move the date of your stay as many times as you like within a 12 month period.
- At a number of the properties, you can book lots of your experience online, from your stay, to our flexible dining options and even a manicure or spa treatment (spa treatments coming soon).
- If you have any questions about your stay or would like to make it extra special with an experience outside the box, get in touch and we will do all we can to make sure your next stay is everything you dreamed of.
- From Thursday 24th September, government guidelines state it will be a legal requirement for all guests to wear masks in all hotel public areas, apart from when you are enjoying food and drinks with us. This includes at reception when you arrive.
- If you do not have a reservation with us we ask that you download the NHS Track and Trace app. This can be completed by a lead member of the group who will be responsible for the whole party (maximum of 6).
- We have invested in the latest non-contact infrared thermometer technology, so all our teams, fellow guests and yourself can be checked on arrival and you can trust you're entering a safe environment.
- At a number of the properties, we will also be asking you to give an estimated arrival time so we offer you a swift check-in with minimal contact through our traditional reception spaces where safety screens can still offer a smile.
- At a number of the properties, we will also be asking when you would like breakfast during your stay so we're able to deliver your 'rise and shine' when you want it whilst maintaining a safe and distanced dining space.
- Whilst we are currently unable to take you to your room, we are providing both recyclable and digital download maps so you can easily find your room and explore our hotel. There will also be more signage around our hotel to help guide you.
Your (safe haven) room
- Your room has undergone a new intensive 10 step cleaning programme with medical grade anti-bacterial products, including disinfectant fogging of the entire space.
- If you would like your towels replaced and bed made up, please hang the door hanger in your room by 10am. We have removed doing this as standard so you know your room is a safe haven and no-one has entered.
- When you’ve requested a make-up, a friendly housekeeper will make up your room wearing full PPE; your bins will be emptied, your bed made and fresh towels will be waiting for you in the bathroom.
- We have removed some loose soft furnishings, magazines and directories, but if you would like any of these, please just ask. You can also find magazines and papers on the tablet in your room at Pennyhill Park, South Lodge, Lainston House and The Manor House.
- Can’t find the TV remote? We’ve popped it in a sanitised sealed packet for you.
- We’ve re-introduced individual toiletries and added hand sanitiser for use throughout your stay and to take home. Please sanitise your hands each time you leave your room. Available at Pennyhill Park, South Lodge, The Manor House and Lainston House.
- If you fancy ordering room service, it will be brought to your door by one of our team, rather than entering into your room to respect your safe haven. Available at Pennyhill Park, South Lodge, The Manor House and Lainston House.
- All of our restaurants and bars will be closed at 10pm as per government guidelines
- Room service will be available after 10pm at each of our properties
- We have a new enhanced in-room dining offering, including all-day room service and room service dinner, so you can enjoy the 'restaurant to your room' in your safe haven. Available at Pennyhill Park, South Lodge, The Manor House and Lainston House.
- Unbeatable alfresco dining spaces offering beautiful sunsets (weather permitting!) - complete with blankets if you need and sometimes even fire pits to keep warm!
- Carefully considered restaurant and casual style dining across our lounges, main restaurants and private rooms.
- We have replaced our buffet options with à la carte and there will be some outstanding picnics and snacks available alongside our other dining options.
- Most of our restaurant offerings, including afternoon tea, have reopened. Please take a look at their food web pages for more information.
- We’ve all been so used to taking our daily exercise alone in our homes or outside, so to give you further choice between spas, golf, tennis, cycling and jogging we’ve added exercise mats to all our suites, as well as being available on request at reception for you to enjoy in the comfort of your safe haven or out in our grounds.
- We will have new sanitising stations around our hotel so you can stay safe and sanitise on the go whilst enjoying our property and grounds.
- Staying at South Lodge and looking to use the spa? Take a look at our South Lodge Guide to Spa page for more details on how we are keeping you and our teams safe.
- Staying at Pennyhill Park and looking to use the spa? Take a look at our Pennyhill Park Guide to Spa page for more details on how we are keeping you and our teams safe.
- Planning on playing a round at The Manor House golf club or working up a sweat in The Loft gym? Take a look at our Guide to Golf and Guide to Gym pages for more details on how we are keeping you and our teams safe.
In line with government guidelines...
- Please demonstrate physical distancing to keep yourselves, fellow guests and our team as safe as possible.
- Please note our team members are not able to police government guidelines, so please be considerate to others at all times during your stay.