Will you be
Celebrating at the races
ACCOMMODATION FOR ROYAL ASCOT RACECOURSE EVENTS
We have 2 lovely properties perfectly placed for the Royal Ascot Meeting. The Royal Berkshire is just 2 miles (6 minutes) away and Pennyhill Park is 6 miles (15 minutes). Arriving the night before the big day will ensure you have plenty of time to don your morning suit or most fashionable of outfits, not forgetting the perfect hat! Before being whisked away by chauffeur driven cars on standby with the Racing Post on hand for every meet!
There are few sporting venues that can match the rich heritage and history of Ascot Racecourse. For almost 250 years, Royal Ascot has established itself as a national institution and the centrepiece of the British social calendar as well as being the ultimate stage for the best racehorses in the world.
Tradition, pageantry, fashion and style all meet in a glorious setting at one of the most beautiful racecourses in the country. The quality of the horseracing events at Royal Ascot is simply outstanding, with £4 million in prize money on offer and a total of seventeen ‘Group’ races over the five days.
Get your hats on!
List calendar for 2016
- The Prince's Countryside Fund Race Day Sunday 3rd April (family day)
- Discover Ascot Race day Wednesday 27th April
- May racing weekend Friday 6th - Saturday 7th May
- Royal Ascot Tuesday 14th – Saturday 18th June
- First July weekend Friday 8th - Saturday 9th July (family day)
- King George VI weekend Friday 22nd - Saturday 23rd July
- Dubai Duty Free Shergar Cup & Concert Saturday 6th august
- Festival of Food & Wine Racing Weekend Friday 2nd - Saturday 3rd September
- Autumn racing weekend featuring the Ascot Camra Beer Festival Friday 30th September - Saturday 1st October
- Qipco British Champions Day Saturday 15th October
- Firework Spectacular Saturday 29th October (family day)
- November Racing Weekend & Christmas Shopping Fair Friday 18th - Saturday 19th November
- Christmas Racing Weekend Friday 16th - Saturday 17th December (family day)