- What time can we check in and what time do we need to have checked out by?
We invite all guests to check in from 3pm and ask that you have checked out of your room by 11am.
- What is the nearest train station?
The nearest train station is Winchester Station, 2.8 miles away (8 minutes by car). There are usually taxis outside or we can arrange for a taxi for you - just let us know.
- What time is The Avenue restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
7.00am - 10.00am (Monday to Saturday)
8.00am - 10.00am (Sunday)
12.00pm - 2.00pm
Not open for lunch on Saturday
7.00pm - 9.30pm (Sunday to Thursday)
7.00pm - 9.30pm (Friday to Saturday)
- What time do you serve afternoon tea from?
AFTERNOON TEA - USUALLY SERVED IN THE LOUNGE
Served daily from 2.30pm - 5.30pm and from 1pm on Saturdays
- Do you offer room service?
Yes, we offer 24 hour room service - please refer to the menu in your room.
- Do you have WiFi
Yes, we offer complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.
- Do you have a gym?
Yes, our gym is available for the use of hotel residents - please ask Reception for the entry code. The gym is unsupervised and is used at your own risk.
- Is there a dress code for the restaurant?
Yes, we politely ask that diners follow a smart/casual dress code with no shorts or trainers. A jacket is not required.