Good to know
Take a look below at some of our frequently asked questions and general 'good to knows' before your stay
- Spa & Fitness
In line with government guidelines, guests are required to wear a face mask when moving around the hotel and in public areas, unless you are enjoying food and drink
There are mandatory tasks where our team members are required to wear masks, however, where guidelines do not apply, wearing a mask is left to their personal discretion
Please demonstrate physical distancing to keep yourselves, fellow guests and our team as safe as possible
Please note our team members are not able to police government guidelines, so please be considerate to others at all times during your stay
Click here for directions through Google Maps, keep your eyes peeled for the sign to our hotel
Our post code is GU19 5EU
We invite all guests to check in from 3pm and ask that you have checked out of your room by 11am
If you arrive before your room is ready, or want to use the extra spa time you have after check-out, we do ask you store your luggage in your car if possible to minimise contact with your belongings
Yes, it's free of charge, unless you have booked a special rate, until 48 hours before arrival, after this time the full charge applies
Our Open rate is non-refundable, but can be transferred to a different date within a year's period, when giving 7 days notice
All other special rates cannot be cancelled or transferred, so please check the rate details when booking
We have cots and Z-beds available in our rooms, excluding Cosy rooms, for children aged up to 12 years. Children aged under 5 can stay free of charge, for over 5, see extra person supplements
The spa is adult only but children can use the outdoor pool, with access to an outdoor changing hut and toilet
Our rooms are based on double occupancy, but you can pay a supplement if you're looking to bring the kids or have a third adult in a family room
Children under 5 years - free of charge
Children aged 5-15 years - £25 bed and breakfast supplement
16 years and above:
Bed & Breakfast: £40.00 per person
Brasserie Dining: £77.00 per person
Spa Escape £207.00 per person
Want to bring your beloved pooch? For £50 per dog per stay, we have a selection dog-friendly rooms which come with dog bed, bowl, treats and doggie menu!
We offer complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
Before 3pm you are more than welcome to have a bite to eat such as lunch or afternoon tea or sit by the fireplace in our drawing room with a tea or coffee
We also have a croquet set and two adult bikes you can enjoy on request from reception
If you arrive before your room is ready, we do ask you store your luggage in your car if possible to minimise contact with your belongings
We recommend using Sunningdale Train Station as this station consistently has taxis outside. It is a 10 minutes journey, 4.7 miles from the hotel
Bagshot train station is only 1.6 miles away, though a small quiet station, you will need to arrange for a taxi transfer to the hotel
Our aim is to ensure that every guest’s visit to Pennyhill Park is as enjoyable and relaxing as possible.
We have a disabled access room named Lansdown, which is located on the ground floor and includes an assistance bars in the showers. There is a slight slope down to get to the room, which is accessible for wheelchair users but may need some assistance due to the gradient.
A fridge may be made available for medication upon request. We also have some other rooms which are easy access to help with mobility issues.
Our restaurants and bar are located on the ground floor within the main hotel and our spa is wheelchair accessible via ramp and lift, to access the different levels. However we would not recommend guests in a wheelchair to be staying alone, as getting around the estate can be challenging.
Some of our meeting rooms and private dining rooms are accessible.
We hope to be able to welcome you to Pennyhill Park, if you have any accessibility needs or questions, please get in contact us on 01276 486150 and we'll do our best to meet your needs.
Breakfast is served daily in The Brasserie.
Monday to Friday: 7am until 10am
Saturday to Sunday and Bank Holidays: 8am until 10.30am
Or feel free to order breakfast to your room or suite
We are currently asking for a breakfast time to be booked in advance to allow for safe, distanced dining at a time that suits you. Our reservations team will be in touch prior to arrival
The Latymer with multi-award winning Head Chef Steve Smith offers tasting menus and à la carte. It is open for lunch Friday - Sunday and for dinner Thursday - Sunday.
The Brasserie offers à la carte dining Monday - Sunday, guests may be seated in The Brasserie, Ascot Bar on on our Lily Pond Terrace enjoying the sunshine.
The Ascot Bar is open every day.
We ask that guests dining at Latymer do not wear jeans or trainers
Jackets are not required
We offer 24 hour room service of which can be ordered from your tablet in your room.
6am - 9pm, Monday to Friday
7am - 9pm, Saturday and Sunday
The spa is available to those aged 16 years and over. Children are welcome to enjoy the outdoor pool where there is a changing hut and toilet hut poolside.
FESTIVE OPENING HOURS
Christmas Eve, 6am - 7pm
Christmas Day, 7am - 2pm
Boxing Day, 7am - 9pm
New Year's Eve, 6am - 7pm
New Year's Day, 7am - 9pm
FESTIVE TREATMENT HOURS
Christmas Eve, 10am - 6pm
Christmas Day, Closed
Boxing Day, 10am - 6pm
New Year's Eve, 10am - 6pm
New Year's Day, 10am - 6pm
SPA ACCESS FOR HOTEL RESIDENTS
Bookings made directly with us;
Access to the spa is from 3pm on the day of arrival, until 2pm on the day of departure.
Bookings not made directly with us (via online travel agents);
Access to the spa is restricted from 4pm on the day of arrival, until 12pm on the day of departure.
SPA DAY ACCESS
All spa day packages have spa access from 9am until closing, unless the package is an afternoon spa day where it specifies access hours in the description before purchase.
Open air pool
Indoor hot tub
Open air hot tubs
We have a 3000 sq.ft. gym located on the ground floor of The Spa. As a resident of the hotel, you are welcome to use the gym and enjoy our fitness classes free of charge during your stay
For a session in the gym or one of our fitness classes, you will need to book in advance as we have a limited the number of people using the space to keep everyone safe and are cleaning between sessions
There is also an exercise mat in your room for use during your stay. You can also purchase one of these at reception if you would like to take it away
We all love a relaxing treatment and that's why we can get pretty booked up! We recommend booking in advance but if you have left it until you arrive, head to reception and we'll see if we can fit you in.
There is a 7.5% service charge for all treatments, unless you have purchased a spa day or break package fro us, in which case the service charge is already included.
Our Pool View Bar offers drinks to our hotel guests
We know lots of people like to enjoy some bubbles by the pool and that you may be here for a special occasion. We have plenty of amazing drinks and bottles on offer on our drinks menu in the spa and hotel, but if you do want to bring in your own, there is a corkage charge per bottle: Wine is £25.00 per bottle and Champagne is £30.00 per bottle
We have some 'Guide to spa' procedures in place to keep the spa a safe and relaxing environment for you and our team. Click here to view Guide to Spa
- Government guidelines state it is a legal requirement for all guests to wear masks in all hotel public areas, apart from when you are enjoying food and drinks with us. This includes at reception when you arrive.
- If you do not have a reservation with us we ask that you download the NHS Track and Trace app. This can be completed by a lead member of the group who will be responsible for the whole party (maximum of 6).
- We have invested in the latest non-contact infrared thermometer technology, so all our teams, fellow guests and yourself can be checked on arrival and you can trust you're entering a safe environment.
- We will also be asking you to give an estimated arrival time so we offer you a swift check-in with minimal contact through our traditional reception spaces where safety screens can still offer a smile.
- We will be asking when you would like breakfast during your stay so we're able to deliver your 'rise and shine' when you want it whilst maintaining a safe and distanced dining space.
- Whilst we are currently unable to take you to your room, we are providing both recyclable and digital download maps so you can easily find your room and explore our hotel. There will also be more signage around our hotel to help guide you.
- We will have new sanitising stations around our hotel so you can stay safe and sanitise on the go whilst enjoying our property and grounds.
- Your room has undergone a new intensive 10 step cleaning programme with medical grade anti-bacterial products, including disinfectant fogging of the entire space.
- Your room will be serviced daily by housekeeping, if you do not wish for housekeeping to enter, please pop the 'do not disturb' sign on your door.
- You can find magazines and papers on the tablet in your room.
- Can’t find the TV remote? We’ve popped it in a sanitised sealed packet for you.
- We’ve re-introduced individual toiletries and added hand sanitiser for use throughout your stay and to take home. Please sanitise your hands each time you leave your room.
- If you fancy ordering room service, it will be brought to your door by one of our team, rather than entering into your room to respect your safe haven.
- We’ve all been so used to taking our daily exercise alone in our homes or outside, so to give you further choice between spas, golf, tennis, cycling and jogging we’ve added exercise mats to all our suites, as well as being available on request at reception for you to enjoy in the comfort of your safe haven or out in our grounds.
- Looking to use the spa? Take a look at our Pennyhill Park Guide to Spa page for more details on how we are keeping you and our teams safe.
In line with government guidelines...
- Please demonstrate physical distancing to keep yourselves, fellow guests and our team as safe as possible.
- Please note our team members are not able to police government guidelines, so please be considerate to others at all times during your stay.