- Is Pennyhill Park licensed for an outside ceremony?
Our wedding venue is licensed for outside ceremonies. A wet weather ceremony room will need to be booked as a back up.
- Who are the Licensed Registrars for Pennyhill Park?
The Weybridge Registry Office are the Licensed Registrars for our hotel. They can be contacted on 01932 794712.
- What are the hotel's maximum capacities?
We can accommodate up to 240 guests for a wedding ceremony and wedding breakfast.
- Do you allow outside wedding caterers?
Unfortunately we do not allow outside catering at the hotel.
- Will our wedding be the only one on the day?
Yes, we are please to just offer one wedding reception per day. We are likely to have other private parties in other function rooms and residential and non residential guests in the public areas. Other couples arriving for a honeymoon may also be at the hotel.
- Do you allow confetti at weddings?
Yes, dried rose petals/biodegradable confetti and preferably only outside
- Are candles permitted with the hotel?
Candles and tea lights are permitted for your tables so long as they are in a sturdy candle holder.
- Do you allow fireworks?
Unfortunately we do not allow fireworks or Chinese lanterns at Pennyhill Park
- Is car parking available to my wedding guests?
We have over 300 spaces in our car park. Parking is complimentary to your guests on the day of your wedding.
- What time does your license for the bar and music end
Our license for your private bar and entertainment ends at midnight. There is the option to extend the license until 1am for an extra charge. Our residents' bar will also remain open after midnight and will continue to serve guests staying overnight only
- Ca we bring our own drinks for the wedding day?
We do not permit corkage on site. All beverages must be purchased and consumed at Pennyhill
- What are your payment terms?
We request a £2,500 deposit to confirm your date, 50% of the total balance is due six months prior to and the final balance is due six weeks prior to your day once final numbers have been confirmed
- Can I use my own suppliers?
Of course - it's your day and we understand it's got to be perfect.