Chefs' Academy Commis Chef
Turning the best into exceptional
The Exclusive Chefs’ Academy is developing the talented and passionate Chefs of the future. Within our centre of excellence, our inspirational programme elevates the best to become the exceptional.
Fine tune your skills and benefits from the wealth of experience offered by the award-winning chefs throughout Exclusive Hotels and Venues. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career and set yourself on the road to success and promotion.
Your Chefs’ Academy Journey
- Two year long programme.
- Travel will be necessary – full UK driving licence required.
- Excellent salary plus company benefits.
- On successful completion you will have the opportunity to apply for further promotion to Chef De Partie.
- Experience a range of Exclusive Kitchens.
- Fantastic supplier visits and work with quality ingredients.
- Practice advanced techniques.
- Work with our award winning Chefs (Michelin/Rosette).
- Learn to source quality ingredients.
- Develop your kitchen management skills.
- Build leadership skills.
How passionate are you about food?
Our Academy Chefs will demonstrate;
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn
How To Apply
Register your interest and successful shortlisted candidates will be invited to a Chefs’ Academy Assessment Day to showcase their skills.
The Assessment Days will be held from February 2019 on wards at Season Cookery School, Lainston House Hotel, Winchester, Hampshire SO21 2LT.
Dates will be provided on successful application.