Royal Berkshire Wedding Good to Knows
- Who is the local Registrar for the Royal Berkshire
Contact the Windsor & Maidenhead Registrar on 01628 796422.
- How many bedrooms do you have?
We have a collection of 63 bedrooms including 6 suites.
- What is the maximum number of guests we can have?
You can have 150 guests for the ceremony and wedding breakfast and up to 180 for your evening reception.
- Do you allow outside caterers?
We regret that we don't allow outside caterers - our talented Chef and his team are here to guide you through all the options.
- Do you allow guests to throw confetti
Yes of course - it's all part of the fun of a fabulous wedding day - we only ask that it's outside!
- Will our wedding be the only one taking place at the venue on the day?
Yes absolutely - yours will be the only wedding taking place. Please note that there may be other types of event taking place at the venue.
- Can we have a marquee on the lawns?
We're so sorry but we are not able to offer a marquee in the grounds for your wedding.
- Do you cater for young children?
Yes, we cater for all ages and all dietary requirements. Just let us know your personal requirements.