1. Pick your venue option
Select your venue
The first step to creating your dream wedding is picking the perfect venue package. Whether you want to be royalty of your very own 14th century Manor House for a day, or are looking for something a bit more intimate, we have just the options for you.
Matrimony at The Manor House
- Licensed Civil Ceremony in our Dunstanville Suite for weddings based on 40 to 100 guests.
- Licensed Civil Ceremony in our Shakespeare lounge for wedding breakfast and evening reception.
- Private use of your chosen room for your civil ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception.
- Private access of the Shakespeare lounge, Conservatory and Library for your drinks reception.
- Stunning photo opportunities including our Italian gardens.
- Tables, linen and all tableware including glassware, cutlery and crockery.
- Background music system in the lounges and Dunstanville Suite.
- Complimentary menu tasting for the happy couple.
- Complimentary plush bedroom on the night of your wedding.
- Your own dedicated Wedding Manager to be on hand during your planning.
- A dedicated events team on the day to ensure the smooth running of your wedding.
- A range of outdoor garden games including giant chess, croquet and giant jenga.
Ever thought about using our show stopping Bybrook restaurant for your ceremony or wedding breakfast? This beautiful room has stunning chandeliers, stained glass window and gorgeous grand doors...perfect for your big entrance. Just get in contact with us if you’re interested in using this room.
The perfect night stay
For just £1,890 we will give you one of our charming Cosy rooms, two Traditional rooms and four Plush rooms, all including a delicious English breakfast in the morning.
We are also delighted to offer a complimentary Plush bedroom for the happy couple on their wedding night, or you could upgrade to our Bridal Suite for only £135.
A little bigger...
Are your numbers a little bigger? Not to worry! You are welcome to have a marquee or tipi on our lawns. You will need to arrange the marquee yourself through an external supplier but we can help with the rest!
With a marquee wedding you will need to book the hotel for two days exclusively. Your first day will allow for finishing touches to your marquee build and your second day will be the big day! Our packages are based on 120 guests for the wedding day and additional guests start from £145 per person.
Please find the price list below. Speak to our Wedding Manager for something a little more bespoke or if you’re looking at New Years Eve or Bank Holidays.