Exclusive Use weddings at The Manor House
Feel like royalty with your very own 14th century Manor House when you book your exclusive use wedding in this breathtakingly beautiful wedding venue. Rolling lawns, ornate Italian gardens and sumptuous lounges could be yours for the day for you and your guests to truly enjoy! With the hotel closed to the public, you can call this country retreat “home” for your very special day!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package includes
- 50 individually styled bedrooms
- Licensed Civil ceremony in our Bybrook restaurant, Dunstanville suite or outdoor pavilion
- Exclusive use of our lounges, all function rooms and restaurant
- Private access to our grounds and Italian gardens
- Chiavari chairs, linen and all table wear including glass wear, cutlery and crockery
- Use of our silver cake stand and knife
- Use of our dance floor
- A range of outdoor garden games including giant chess, croquet and giant jenga
- Complimentary menu tasting for the couple
- An experienced Wedding Coordinator to help with your planning
- A dedicated events team on the day to ensure your wedding runs seamlessly
The above prices are based on hiring The Manor House exclusively, including all 50 bedrooms, but why not consider charging your guests for the bedrooms? Just by charging your guests £150 per room you could take £7,500 off the package price. With your own unique website for the room bookings there is nothing for you to do apart from sit back and relax.
A minimum of 80 adult guests applies.