Exclusive Use weddings at The Manor House
Feeling like royalty of your very own 14th century Manor House when you book your exclusive use wedding in this breathtakingly beautiful wedding venue. Rolling lawns, ornate Italian gardens and sumptuous lounges could be yours for the day for you and your guests to truly enjoy! With the hotel closed to the public, you can call this country retreat “home” for your very special day!
Our packages prices below are based on 80 guests but why stop there?! Welcome up to 120 guests for the day and 140 for the evening.
Our additional guest prices start from £145 per person.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package includes
- Exclusive use of our lounges, four ceremony rooms, restaurant, gardens and lawns
- Exclusive use from 1pm on your wedding day until 11am the following day
- Fifty individually styled bedrooms
- Licenced Civil ceremony in our Bybrook restaurant, Dunstanville suite or outdoor pavilion
- Ridgeview English sparkling wine drinks reception (two glasses per person)
- Canapés (five per person)
- Three course wedding breakfast prepared by our Michelin starred Chef's
- Half a bottle of house wine for all your guests
- Ridgeview English sparkling wine for your toast
- Delicious evening food for all your guests
- You own dedicated Wedding Manager to help with your planning
- Use of our Silver cake stand and knife
- Use of our Dance floor
- Your own unique website so your guests can book their bedroom
- Menu tasting for the couple
- A range of outdoor garden games including giant chess, croquet and giant jenga
- A dedicated events team on the day to ensure your wedding runs seamlessly
- Tables, linen and all tableware including glassware, cutlery and crockery
Want to bring your package price down a little?
Why not consider charging your guests for the bedrooms? Just by charging your guests £150 per room you could take £7,500 off the package price. With your own unique website for the room bookings there is nothing for you to do apart from sit back and relax.
Our Exclusively Yours pricing is to hire the stunning Manor House but don’t forget we also own the charming country pub in the village. We have 12 individually decorated bedrooms which are perfect if you require more bedrooms. The pub is also ideal for a dinner the night before the big day or even a tipple on the wedding morning!
Fancy a round of golf as well? Our 18 hole golf course is a tranquil space to unwind a few days before the wedding. It’s also a great spot for a party the night prior or even to keep the party going after with a family BBQ the next day.
Are your numbers a little bigger? Not to worry, our grounds are perfect for a marquee or tipi!
Speak to our Wedding Manager for more details.