Royal Berkshire Good to Knows
- What time can we check in and what time would we need to check out by?
You are welcome to check in from 2pm and we ask all guests to check out by 11am.
- Do you have free WiFi?
Yes, guests can enjoy complimentary, open access WiFi throughout the hotel and grounds.
- What's the best train station to use?
We recommend that guests use Ascot Train Station, 2.3 miles from the Venue as there is a taxi rank there - taxis to and from the Royal Berkshire cost approximately £8. Alternatively, guests may wish to use Sunningdale Train Station, 1.7 miles from the Venue but please note that there is not a taxi rank here.
- What time do you serve breakfast?
Breakfast is served from 7:00am to 9.30am, Monday to Friday and from 8:00am to 10.30am on Saturday and Sundays.
- Where can we order food in the evening?
Dinner is served in FORK from 6:00pm to 9:30pm with a bar menu also available in the Polo Bar.
- What time do you serve Sunday lunch from?
Sunday lunch is served from 12:00pm to 3:00pm. Booking is highly recommended.
- Do you offer room service?
We regret that we do not offer room service.
- How many spaces do you have in the car park?
Our car park can accommodate approximately 150 vehicles.