- Is South Lodge licensed for an outside ceremony?
Our wedding venue is licensed for outside ceremonies. A wet weather ceremony room will need to be booked as a back up.
- Who are the Licensed Registrars for South Lodge?
The West Sussex Registry Office are the Licensed Registrars for our hotel. They can be contacted on 01293 642122.
- What are the hotel's maximum capacities?
We can accommodate up to 150 guests for a wedding ceremony and wedding breakfast and up to 250 for your evening reception.
- Do you allow outside wedding caterers?
Unfortunately we do not allow outside catering at the hotel.
- Will our wedding be the only one on the day?
Yes, we are pleased to just offer one wedding reception per day. We are likely to have other private parties in other function rooms and residential and non residential guests in the public areas. Other couples arriving for a honeymoon may also be at the hotel.
- Do you allow confetti?
We allow dried and fresh rose petals/flowers outside and they look lovely scattered down the red carpet too.