- What time can we check in and what time do we need to check out by?
You're welcome to check in from 3pm and we ask all guests to kindly check out by 11am.
Guests are invited to use the facilities in The Spa from 3pm. If you wish to use The Spa before this time, a charge of £50 per person will apply.
Once you have checked out, you are welcome to continue to use The Spa until 2pm on the day of your check-out. If you wish to use The Spa beyond 2pm on the day of check out, an additional charge of £50 per person will apply.
- What time does The Spa open and close?
The Spa opens from 6am - 10pm, Monday to Friday and from 7am - 9pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Do you offer room service?
Yes, we offer 24 hour room service - please refer to the room service menu on the tablet in your room to place an order.
- What is the best train station to use for travelling to Pennyhill Park?
We recommend using Sunningdale Train Station as this station consistently has taxis outside. It is 10 minutes or 4.7 miles from the hotel.
- Do you have a dress code for the restaurants?
Yes we do, it is as follows:
The Brasserie: smart/casual, no shorts or trainers
Matt Worswick at The Latymer: smart/casual, no shorts or trainers, jacket not required
- What are the opening times for Matt Worswick at The Latymer?
Thursday to Friday
12pm – 2pm last seating at 1:30pm
Wednesday to Sunday
7-9:30pm last seating at 9pm
- What are the opening times for The Brasserie
7.00am - 10.00am (Monday - Friday)
8.00am - 10.30am (Saturday & Sunday) - Hotel Residents Only
12.30pm - 1.45pm (Monday - Friday)
12.30pm - 2pm (Sunday)
CLOSED ON SATURDAY LUNCH TIMES
6.30pm - 10.00pm
- Does the hotel have free WiFI?
Yes, WiFi is complimentary throughout the venue.
- If I am staying in the hotel, can I use The Spa?
Yes, if you are a hotel resident of the hotel, you can use The Spa throughout your stay.
Guests are invited to use the facilities in The Spa from 3pm on the day of check in. If you wish to use The Spa before this time, a charge of £50 per person will apply.
- Do you have a gym?
Yes, we have a 3000 sq.ft. gym located on the ground floor of The Spa. As a resident of the hotel, you are welcome to use the gym throughout your stay
- What time do you serve afternoon tea from?
Monday - Friday: 2pm - 4.30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 1pm - 5pm