Our new safety measures
You're safe at home with Exclusive
We know you may have many questions before booking your next stay with us, so we have provided some key information on what you can expect on your new Exclusive journey when we reopen our doors. This page will be updated as we evolve our safety measures in line with government and UK Hospitality guidelines.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to email us.
- We now have a variety of rates available offering no deposits and flexible cancellation, not to mention your “book direct” benefits
- We have launched a new “Open Term” rate which is a pre-paid rate offering 10% discount and provided 7 days notice is given you can move the date of your stay as many times as you like within a 12 month period.
- Every part of your experience can be booked online, from your stay and arrival time, to our flexible dining options and even a manicure or mud room treatment (at our spa hotels).
- We are delivering a “high touch” booking service where our teams call you to walk you through your new look Exclusive experience, answering any questions you have and making sure your next stay is everything you dreamed of.
- To manage bookings and enquiries as quickly as possible, all calls will be directed to our email addresses, where we will get back to you by phone or email as soon as we can.
- Check-in will be available at a touch of a button through our brand new app (coming soon!).
- We will also be asking you to give an estimated arrival time so we offer you a swift check-in with minimal contact through our traditional reception spaces where safety screens can still offer a smile.
- We have invested in the latest non-contact infrared thermometer technology, so all our teams, fellow guests and yourself can be checked on arrival and you can trust you're entering a safe environment.
- Whilst we are currently unable to take you to your room, we are providing both recyclable and digital download maps of both our hotel and estate so you can easily find your room and explore our grounds. There will also be more signage around our hotel to help guide you.
- Whilst we're visibly all smiles at reception, most of our teams will be wearing an Exclusive Collection mask, but smiles are like stars – they can’t always be seen but you know that they are there!
Your (safe haven) room
- Every room will be treated with a disinfectant fog following a thorough clean after a guest checks out. This will also happen in our public spaces.
- Our housekeeping teams will be delivering a new 10 step, high touch cleaning programme in every room after check-out.
- We will endeavour to allow a minimum of 24 hours between the last guest leaving and you arriving to your room, alongside rigorous cleaning.
- All non-essential items, including some decorative and information items have been removed from your rooms to remove risk.
- Replenishment of towels, linen and anything else you need are available upon request to ensure no-one enters your room unless requested.
- We have a new enhanced in-room dining offering, including all-day room service, so you can enjoy some delicious dining in your safe haven.
- You will now be able to order food and drink from wherever you are relaxing in our hotel, using our brand new app.
- If apps aren't your thing, don't worry we will still have recyclable menus and blackboards alongside service in our restaurant spaces.
- Unbeatable alfresco dining spaces offering beautiful sunsets - complete with blankets if you need and fire pits to keep warm.
- Carefully considered restaurant and casual style dining across our lounges, main restaurants and private rooms
- We have replaced our buffet options with à la carte and there will be some outstanding cream teas, hampers and snacks available too.
- We’ve all been so used to taking our daily exercise alone in our homes or outside, so to give you further choice between spas (when we open of course!), golf, tennis, cycling and jogging we’ve added exercise mats to all our bedrooms along with some recommended Yoga and Pilates apps for you to enjoy in the comfort of your safe haven or out around our grounds.
- During your stay we do ask that you demonstrate physical distancing in alignment with the latest government guidelines, to keep yourselves, fellow guests and our team as safe as possible.
- We will have new sanitising stations around our hotel so you can stay safe and sanitise on the go whilst enjoying our property and grounds.
- We are in the process of gaining the “AA Sign of Confidence” accreditation to provide that added layer of comfort for your future stay with us! The intrinsic detail required to open our doors in the safest fashion will be assessed and accredited independently. Don’t just take our word for it!
- Once again our new app is becoming your one-stop shop, allowing you to view your bill in the comfort of your room, settle and check out, all without having to head to reception.
- If checking out via reception we will ask on arrival for an estimated time of check-out so we can best manage multiple check-outs in a safe manner.